Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Past Projects

I posted these projects a while ago on my personal blog and thought I would put them up here too. I was inspired to make this shower curtain by a pattern on design sponge. It took me a few weeks to gather all the fabric I wanted to use since I had to wait for my coupons and buy a couple different prints. The picture is a little bit blurry but it really changed the whole look of my bathroom. Talk about a face lift.

Photobucket

I also made this wreath a couple years ago and it is still on my door. I guess I should probably bust out a new one. I just love it so much. I made one for my mom that is yellow and cream. This was much easier then the shower curtain but still time consuming. I found the idea at the same website, design sponge.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment