Saturday, September 15, 2012

B&A Dresser

Four years ago we had just moved into our current apartment and our clothes were literally piled neatly on the floor against the wall. Our last dresser had not made the move. Luckily, my aunt and uncle live just down the street and had this in their garage just taking up space. 
It is not real wood and obviously a little beat up, but I really liked the clean lines and the big round handles. I had intentions of painting it from the beginning.

Well it took 4 years to get it started but only a few hours to actually get it done. This project was incredibly easy and I really like how it turned out. It matches my room so much better now.


I used homemade chalk paint and did a poly coat but it has already chipped in one place. Disappointing but it still looks waaaaay better.


I  will announce the winner of the giveaway in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love what you did! One day when I have a house (or at least a larger appartment) I'll need to be checking out your blogg and talking to you about remake furniture and stuff. You are amazing! Keep up the blogging and the cute ideas :)

    ReplyDelete