Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Diaper Clutch

DIAPER CLUTCH $35.00
Keep your diapers, wipes, and changing pad together in this unique and chic clutch.

Envelope: 
High quality cotton/canvas fabrics
Heavyweight interfacing for durability
Magnetic strap closure
Convenient wrist strap
11X5X3
Spot clean only

Changing Pad:
High quality cotton/canvas fabrics backed with waterproof PUL for changing
Heavyweight interfacing for durability
23X13
Spot clean only

SOLD












SOLD



 COORDINATING WIPE CASES SOLD SEPARATELY.

3 comments:

  1. Ki, oh my gosh those are SO SO SO cute! Will you please make me one when I need it? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I will need to get one from you within the next year or two! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I especially love the chevron patterns.

    ReplyDelete