Thursday, August 2, 2012

Makeup Brush Roll

Since I have such a big family we like to do handmade Christmas gifts. Two years ago I was having a hard time thinking of something that I had not already done. So Tyler suggested I make makeup brush rolls for the ladies. Yes, it was his great idea, not mine.

About a month ago I finally made one for myself and I love it! It keeps my brushes organized, clean, and all together. It also holds my mascara, lippie, eyelid primer, anything tubular. Plus is it cute and adds a lot of personality to my makeup stash.

I used fabric I had left over from this project.



It rolls up nicely to fit in my makeup bag.

I just let Addis run wild while I sew. Obviously I keep the scissors and pins out of his reach, but he is pretty good at tearing things apart. Poor kid was definitely ready for mom to be done with her project this time.

1 comment: